This is a parody of Vogue’s video series of asking 73 questions to celebrities. In our version, we get to know our fellow bloggers better in the process. Thank you @SunnyLarue for the nomination!
1.What’s your usual Starbucks order?
☕️True North Blonde Coffee
2. What does your workstation look like?
3. Favourite food?
4. Favourite author?
AGATHA CHRISTIE. It started in elementary school … I loved Hercule Poirot!
5. What do you think of open relationships?
Not for me…
6. What is your favourite video game?
I love Pokémon!!!! Anything Pokémon!!! But no, I don’t play PokémonGo….
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
Facials. I treat myself one every one or two months.
8. Favourite movie?
Emotional: Frozen (I still tear up at “Do you wanna build a snowman….?”)
Comedy: 17 Again
Horror: The Grudge (Japanese version, the original one!)
9. Favourite book?
Judy Blume’s Are You There God, It’s Me, Margaret? Helped me to be familiar with growing up….
10. Twitter or Instagram?
I can’t choose!!!! Love both! But, Twitterverse gave me the power to start blog!
11. Desktop or laptop?
Neither as I write all on my iPhone! Oh dear….
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
If money can solve a problem then it’s not a problem- My mom!
13. What project are you working on right now?
The writing my blog.
14. Favourite colour?
15. Did you get good grades in school?
Mom used to say if I only studied harder then I would have been an A+ student. But I wanted to go out with my friends too… so I was happy with a B..
16. Dream job?
What I am doing right now is pretty close to what I love… now if there were less taxes to pay…. Now that would be a dream lol!
17. Play any sports?
Not anymore, but am still able to throw a football straight though! And occasionally rock-climbing indoors.
18. Do you have a degree?
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post?
Beauty, food, education, family life and travelling.
21. What do you like to collect?
I love to collect anything pretty and shiny!
22. Describe yourself in three words?
Funny, creative, emotional
23. If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
24. Who was the last person you DMed?
Writer: Jeff Richards publicist
25. What’s on top of your wish list right now?
I have a few I give my top three:
3. Wish my blog was getting more subscribers
2. Wish that my hard work will literally continue to pay off.
1. Wish that there’s peace on Earth.
26. Sorting house?
27. How many tattoos do you have?
I have one.
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
I am grateful for life in general.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
New part-time job is starting!!
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
Got a facial.
31. What’s the best thing ever?
Growing up with my two babies.
32. Favourite season?
33. Favourite holiday?
Canada Day… I Am CANADIAN!!!!
34. What fictional character do you relate to most?
I love Black Widow. She is bad but so good!
35. Do you like surprises?
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
My daughter loves the Chinese language as much as me!
37. Which surprise made you cry?
Every time my children win an award…..
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve given somebody else?
Free sofa set for the family… saved husband $2500!
39. Do you like muffins?
Yes, my aunt’s zucchini blueberry ones.
40. Do you cook often?
No, I like to eat more.😋
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Yes, anything that has carrot in it.
43. Cake or pie?
44. What’s your least favourite food?
Anything with cilantro
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
46. It’s 4 am on a random Saturday. What are you eating?
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
Staying Frugal Fabulous 101
48. Best animated film?
Frozen! “Wait, you met the guy once and you are in love with him???”
49. What has a guy done or said to impress you?
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
A good conversation.
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
53. Best comic book character?
54. Name three things which can always be found in your purse.
Lipstick, wallet and phone charger.
55. Favourite drink?
56. If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be?
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favourite sushi roll?
Chopped scallop roll.
59. What lipstick do you use?
I review a lot but right now, it’s Burt’s Bees.
60. What foundation do you use?
I am using Nature Republic’s cushion….love Korean ones.
61. Blow dry or air dry?
62. Who is your fashion icon?
My fashion icon right now is Luxmommy, a mommy YouTuber!
63. Favourite Disney Character
Elsa and Cinderella
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Most likely working on my blog and working.
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
Scary Movies (the first couple ones) scary movie spoofs
66. Movie that made you cry?
Frozen really made me cry…..I cry easily in movies…
67. If you could sing a duet with anybody, who would you choose?
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor
69. What’s your favourite animal?
70. Favourite illustrator?
72. What country would you like to visit?
73. Best way to decompress?
A visit to the spa!
Wow! This took me two days! Well, this is me in a 🥜 shell…
This was fun, so I tag anyone who hasn’t done this! Remember to tag me so I can read your replies!