Thank you Akriti of Akritilifestyle for nominating me! Remember to check out this amazing blog too!
“Hi, I’m Akriti, a student. When I’m not spending time with my family or studying, I love writing about my fascination with food, adventure, living a healthy, organized life and any and everything! To know more, check my about page.
Let’s hang out”
~ By Okoto Engima ~ WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD? “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
The Logo of this Award is given below
Questions From Akriti
- Do you want to change your blogging niche? No
- What is a perfect weekend in your perspective? Spa
- Sweet or Savory, what do you prefer? Salty
- Are you productive? If yes, share a tip you use to be productive. Do what you love!
- If tomato is a fruit then why isn’t tomato puree a smoothie? (weird question) You can only make soup with that ….
Three Things About Myself
1) I am trilingual.
2) I have an esthetician’s license.
3) I miss travelling.
1) What was the last movie you saw?
2) Where is your ideal vacation destination?
3) What languages do you speak?
4) If you could have any pet in the world, what would it be?
5) Favourite way to travel?