The Sunshine Blogger Award is a peer-recognition award, where bloggers can nominate the bloggers who are super creative, inspire them to grow, and bring positivity to the blogging community.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 people and ask them 11 questions.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award image in your post.
- What is your New Years Resolution? Stay strong and positive
- When was your most creative moment? When I do art…
- What is something that drives your inner spirit or creativity? Anything related to art…
- The best post you’ve written this month? Whenever I post my art pieces…
- Your favorite meal? Dinner
- Do you believe that there’s something more powerful than us? Yes
- Mention ONE GOOD deed you did today. Help to promote a small business
- What are you doing with your family this Christmas? Just stay home
- What do you stand for and why? Equality because I have been at the receiving end of inequality.
- What do you hope for this New Year? That I can stay strong against people who take advantage of me.
- What is your favourite book genre?
- Who is your childhood favourite author?
- Do you like to do art?
- Stories or poetry
- If you could have any super power, what would it be?
- What colour would you paint your favourite room in the house?
- Vegetables or fruits
- What are you planning to do for the New Year?
- Your ideal breakfast
- Favourite self care activity
- Favourite blog post from your blog from last month