Thank you Jasmine Rose for tagging me. As I go through more and more books, this was a great tag to make me recall them….
Rules of the Tag
Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to the blog.
Answer the 5 feelings given to you.
Write the reason in 5 to 6 lines of why does that particular book come under that feeling.
Nominate between 5-12 other bloggers.
Give your nominees 5 feelings too.
Notify your nominees once you’ve uploaded your post.
Jasmine Rose’s “feeling tags”
- A book made you laugh: I enjoyed this scratch and sniff adventure! So many candies that I would love to try or not to try… As a fan of Harry Potter, I definitely would love to visit Honeydukes. Then, I did when I went to Japan’s Universal Studios!
- A particular book haven’t you stopped thinking about: As a mother, parenting isn’t easy. Even with my early childhood education training, it’s still not easy. The mental health of myself and the children are so important. This is especially difficult sometimes as mobile devices and online situations have become the norm.
- A book that made you cry: The cover might not be very attractive . However, the storyline absolutely captivated me. Bring the eldest daughter, I used to hang out and eat with my mother in the kitchen a lot. As an adult, I still enjoy eating with her even though I have moved out. We talk about her old age and how to prepare for the future. We even took a course about caring for Dementia patients together… This book really reminded me of my own amazing relationship with my mother.
- A book where you relatable to the main character : To stand up against cultural norm, that’s why we are similar. I am not a typical housewife or mom. I get criticized for not being normal all the time. Others try to force me to conform. However, I fight against it all the time.
- A childhood favourite : I can’t believe that it has been that long since Harry Potter first got published! I might not be a little child back then, but I was still in school. Harry Potter gave us such a wonderful childhood. I wished that I could go to Hogwarts!
My feeling tags for my nominees.
- A book made you angry
- A particular book that was educational
- A book that made you scared
- A book that made you want to travel
- A book that you were glad to finish
I Tag You!
Follow Chocoviv’s Lifestyle Blog on WordPress.com