Thank you Nonso The Writer for my sunny nomination!
SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD RULES:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 people and ask them 11 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts.
5. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring.
Once nominated, a blogger is required to write a post in which they thank the blogger for nominating them and link back to their blog.
1. When was your toughest time blogging? On the road
2. If you look back to the beginning, would you say you’ve achieved a lot?
3. Any obstacles faced by blogging? If yes, explain. So much to write, so little time!
4. How does your inspiration come by? My daily life!
5. Asides blogging, what else do you do (leisure or business)? I draw!
6. Who’s your favorite blogger and why? That’s too hard to choose!
7. The country with the most views on your blog? India
8. Are you more creative at night or during the day? Or you’re fluid like me?
9. What’s blogging like to you?
10. Do you ever go back to your previous posts? How do you feel about them? I enjoy reading my past travel posts.
11. What’s your opinion about life?
1) What was your favourite childhood book?
2) Who did you last have dinner with?
3) What magazine did you like to read?
4) Where do you buy your cup of coffee?
5) What do you think life will be like in 5 years?
6) Shower or bath?
7) How do you like your bread, whole wheat or white bread?
8) Which hotel is your favourite?
9) Shop online or in the store?
10) What is your favourite type of cuisine?
11) Which blog post in your blog do you like the most?