Who Nominated Me?
Meet SDot of W.T.F.F. (Working Towards Financial Freedom) “A personal finance blog to help guide you through those ‘WTF??!!’ and “what am I suppose to do?’ moments while traversing through adulthood.”
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a peer-recognition award given by bloggers to other super creative, talented, ad entertaining bloggers. It is an excellent way of opening yourself to the community and your readers and brings overall positivity to the blogging community. It’s a great feeling to know that other bloggers are loving your blog content!
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the person who nominated you. Add back links to their blog and other socials.
- Answer the 11 questions they posed to you.
- Nominate another 11 new bloggers and give them 11 questions.
- Include these rules in your post and use the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
- What is your biggest motivation for writing your blog? To write down my experiences.
- Which blog post are you most proud of? https://chocoviv.home.blog/2020/10/04/a-spike-in-my-stats-2/
- When was the last time you laughed uncontrollably? When I was watching Wreck It Ralph
- With Halloween around the corner, what was your best/favorite costume (assuming you dress up)? Itachi from Naruto
- What’s your favorite scary movie? The Grudge
- If you could travel to the past or the future, which would you pick and why? Past to tell myself that I need to less critical of myself
- Which season do you enjoy the most? Autumn
- If you won $1 million what would be the first thing you’d do? Pay off mortgage
- How would your friends describe you? Bubbly Would you agree? Yes
- What is your dream job? Epic influencer!
- If you could meet one person from history, who would you meet and why? Marilyn Monroe to ask her about how life was back then ….
1) Who is the most famous that you have met so far?
2) Why did you start blogging?
3) How did you start using social media platforms?
4) What social media platforms are you on? Leave a link!
5) Where do you like to do you writing?
6) Do you like writing on paper or by typing?
7) Android or IOS
8) Do you watch anime?
9) Do you write poetry?
10) What do you do when you have a writer’s block?
11) Leave a link to a blog post that you like from your blog!