My Quiet Place
My quiet place would be to hang out with my bearded dragon, under the warm sun and lying on cool, green grass.
Hanging out at the pool….
How to join the Photo Challenge
- Write a post titled ‘Friendly Friday- xxx Prompt name xxx,’ including at least one photo. Write as much or as little as you like, to accompany the photo or photos.
- Include the URL link, (this is a Ping-back), to the Host Blogger’s Friendly Friendly Weekly post, and we’d love it if you can tag your post, ‘Friendly Friday.’
- You can add the Friendly Friday Photo Challenge logo, if you so choose.
- Copy the published URL, of your post, into the comments sections on the host blog where the Friendly Friday Weekly prompt was published, so that other readers can find and read your post.
- Visit other Friendly Friday entries by following their links. It’s fun!
- Follow the host blogs to see future Friendly Friday Challenge Prompts in 2020.
Remember to post a comment in the Host blogger’s weekly post, so we can visit you if the ping-back doesn’t work.
- Showcase your photography
- Be inspired to create more diverse photographs
- Challenge yourself to get creative with the weekly prompts
- Make new blogger friends
- Build a blogger community
Create a Friendly Friday Challenge ‘Quiet Places’ Post
To join the challenge, simply add a ping-back link and a Friendly Friday tag to a new post, then come back here to leave a comment with the published link, so visitors can find you and visit.
If this is your first challenge contribution, there is a full set of instructions on how to join the Friendly Friday Photo Challenge on her blog header.
Friendly Friday will at StPA, in two weeks time. In the meantime, next Friday, you can discover the next prompt at her Friendly Friday Challenge Co-host’s blog, The Sandy Chronicles.
Follow Chocoviv’s Lifestyle Blog on WordPress.com