Thank you MindBeautySimplicity for the nomination!
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
5. Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
My Answers To The Questions
- After reading 11 facts about me, how many are we in common? 7
- Are you left handed or right handed? Right , but I am able to use my left hand to write, paint and draw on my right hand nails, and hold chopsticks.
- Are you religious? Yes
- Who do you think have come first on earth, men or woman? Men
- Do you believe in miracles? Yes
- Name or link your favourite post of mine? https://mindbeautysimplicity.wordpress.com/2020/08/28/how-to-get-ready-in-the-new-normal-zoom-edition/
- Do you blog in mobile or laptop or Mac? Mobile
- What do you think of gender? How many you think exist? Gender is a type of identity. It is what you believe you are, so can be more than two….
- Have you ever thought about writing a book and publish on your own? Definitely something to think about…
- Celebrate birthday with cake and friends? Or give food for homeless or orphanage? Be frank, it is not to judge anyone! I love doing both! I have bought hot chocolate for the homeless during the winter times.
- Will you give food to a hungry stranger, but he is infected seriously by Corona? Giving food isn’t a problem at all. I can put the food on a table and they can come and sit down for the meal….. as long as they aren’t on the respirator…
My Questions For My Nominees
- Do you prefer fact or fiction for reading?
- If you are going to write a book in the future, what would you write about?
- Soup or salad?
- What is the last book that you read?
- Where would you go to have some private time?
- Who do you like to talk to when you are happy?
- Disneyland or Universal Studios?
- Ferry wheel or roller coaster?
- What is your dream vacation like?
- Spicy food or not?
- Please leave a link to one of your favourite posts in my blog.