The Liebster Award nominations are a wonderful way to get to know new and current bloggers. It’s a quick glimpse of how everyone is doing and to be sharing some positivity!
Thank you, BlogsByJ for nominating me! Please check out this blog for inspiration!
- Thank the person that nominated you and put a link to their blog
- Answer the questions given to you
- Nominate 2-6 bloggers and notify them of their nomination
- Create 11 new questions, or use the same ones below
Questions for Nominees (Used Originals):
1. How would you describe your blogging journey in three words?
Lifestyle, fun, fierce
2. What do you love most about blogging?
I get to share what I love!
3. How long does it take you to compose a blog post?
4. Imagine visiting your 7-10 year old self, what would be his/her advice/message to your current self?
Stay strong and be true to yourself!
5. What is one thing that you learned during this time of quarantine?
I can stand up for myself!
6. Coffee or tea? Both in bubble tea 🙂
7. What are three things you are grateful for today?
Health, family and safety
8. When you are feeling down, what do you do to cheer yourself up?
Give myself a spa day at home
9. What’s one habit you want to break and why?
Holding grudges is like a slow poison and only bothers me….
10. What is your dream destination?
I only visited the Mediterranean part of Europe so I would like to visit the rest of Europe!
11. What language would you like to learn?
I am working on my Japanese and Korean right now.