It’s an honour to be nominated by Ayesha from Mughal Creations, thank you! To be recognized as an inspiration to fellow bloggers is one of the best feelings!
Go and check out her amazing blog!
1. Thank the person who have nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.
2. Answer their questions.
3. Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.
5. List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
6. Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
1. What is the most beautiful place you have ever been to?
2. What food do you crave most often?
Sushi… these ones I had during my Japan trip!
3. Do you feel like a leader or a follower?
4. Describe yourself in three words.
Enthusiastic, stubborn, positive
5. What new hobby did you pick up during isolation/quarantine?
I used to draw in my school years…. but stopped…. I picked it back up during this time! Check out my art blog posts!
My Questions To My Nominees
1) Where would you go on your next trip?
2) Do you have a pet? If you do, what is it?
3) Do you prefer to eat more or to cook more?
4) Coffee or tea?
5) Sunny day or rainy day?
6) What type of music do you love?
7) Runners or sandals?
8) What languages do you speak?
9) What interesting thing have you do during this lock down?