Hey! I’m so glad you found my blog, even if it wasn’t on purpose. I’m gonna cut it short and highlight few things- I hardly step out of my house to have the colourful life I write about in my poems/stories, so, most part of it is fictional unless mentioned otherwise. Secondly, I don’t take credit for the photos used in my posts, I downloaded it from the internet. I usually post poems, short stories and articles; so if you’re someone interested in my content– let’s stay in touch? View all posts by Pallavi Gupta
Thank you, Pallavi for my nomination! Check out her blog!
The Sunshine Blogger Award Rules :
- Thank the blogger (s) who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger (s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
- Name one weird thing you find attractive in a person. Ears
- Can you cook? What do you like to make? Yes! I don’t really like cooking though. I prefer to eat more…. I enjoy making dumplings.
- Have you even been in love? Yes, many times.
- What’s one thing that’s happened to you that has made you a stronger person? Betrayed by people but continued forward.
- When was the last time you tried something new? Always trying new foods!
- What social stigma society needs to get over? Mom is suppose to do everything?! Just because most moms aren’t the main breadwinner, doesn’t mean that they must do it all at home!
- Who do you wish you could get back in contact with? No one
- Do you thing age matters in a relationship? Yes
- What do you do during awkward silence? Daydream
- Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean Bottom of the ocean
- What makes you feel appreciated? Praise and compensation!
1) Do you celebrate Christmas? If not, do you celebrate any special day in December?
2) What book are you reading right now?
3) Netflix or YouTube?
4) Favourite movie?
5) Favourite artist?
6) Dream vacation location?
7) When did you start blogging?
8) Why did you start blogging?
9) Do you like using gift bags or are you a wrap-expert?
10) Favourite childhood toy?
11) Go to friend’s house or host the party at your own place?