Thank you, A Little Haze Book Blog!
It’s such an honour to be nominated again!
Thank you, A Little Haze Blog!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How does it work?
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
A Little Haze’s 11 Questions
- Do you own multiple copies of any book? If yes then what book/s? Nope
- What is your current favourite song? Christmas carols right now!
- Why did you decide to start blogging? My work no longer needed me to be the page admin of their FB pages so I needed another creative outlet to use my skills.
- If you could get to spend the day with any celebrity who would you choose and what would you spend the day doing? Hanging out Taylor Swift at her concerts!
- Have you any auto-buy authors? I have auto-read…. JK Rowling
- What is your all time favourite TV show? The Simpsons (90s kid!!)
- What is the last book you either rated one star or DNFd? Haven’t rated anything that low yet…. phew!
- Water, still or sparkling? Sparkling with a slice of lemon
- What is your favourite season? Fall
- What has been your favourite read of 2019? Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone
- I love contemporary books. What contemporary book would you recommend that I read? You guessed it, the Harry Potter series!!!!!!
My Questions For My Nominees
1) What is the last book that you have read?
2) Which movie are you planning to watch?
3) Where did you last travel to?
4) Coffee or tea?
5) Favourite type of cuisine?
6) Favourite music genre?
7) How do you stay SUNNY 😎?
8) Do you wear sunscreen and which type?
9) Where is the sunniest place that you have visited?
10) Where would you like to travel to, if expense is no problem?
11) If there a book that you have read more than twice?