I am a geeky and nerdy gal! Growing up, people would just ask me for random facts. I loved science and history….
Michelle’s (A Geek Girl’s Guide) Questions:
1. Where did your geek come from? Parents? Siblings? Destiny?
2. The First Geeky Thing You Got Into:
LEGO! I would rather build trains and buildings from LEGO than play with dolls.
3. Favorite TV Show as a Kid: Transformers
4. Favorite Movie as a Kid: ET
5. Favorite Video Game as a Kid:
Street Fighter was the game of my time. My favourite character was Chun Li. She was kick-ass!
6. Favorite Book as a Kid: I loved reading about aliens and alien abductions.
7. Favorite Memory as a Kid:
I loved the planetarium. I loved learning about the solar system, sun, moon and the stars…
8. A Character You Looked Up To as a Kid:
Bill Nye the Science Guy seemed to know everything!
9. A Character That Scared You as a Kid:
Aliens fascinated me but scared me as well.
Anyone who reads this tag!
But I will tag http://momwifewine.com!
Are you taking on The Geeky Childhood Tag? Tell me in the comments!
Join us and tag at least one blogger out there too!