Just as I watched my lovely 🌻 sunflowers flourish and be eaten by my neighbourhood squirrel population, Hilary of https://sereneluna.wordpress.com nominated me for this sunny award. Thank you!!
🌞Sunshine Blogger Award Rules🌞
“These rules ensure the success of this award, providing exposure to all the award winners. The rules are quite simple and straightforward.”
Rules for Award:
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Questions from Sereneluna:
1. What year did you start blogging?
2. What is the most valuable thing you’ve learned from blogging?
Always look for inspiration of topics!
3. What time of day do you blog most often?
4. What is the first thing you do after waking up?
5. Is breakfast the most important meal of the day? Why or why not?
I don’t eat a full breakfast, but do have a protein shake in the morning for energy.
6. What is your favorite social media platform and why?
I love Instagram because I can post and see everyone’s yummy food and vacation pictures.
7. Do you drive a car?
I have a license but I don’t drive.
8. What does luxury mean to you?
Fancy and usually pricey…
9. Who is your role model?
11. What is your job/career/profession?
I am a Certified Sports Nutritional Consultant.
Here are my questions:
- What is the last book that you have read?
- What is the scariest movie that you watched?
- What is the last thing that you have eaten?
- What did you do for your last birthday?
- If you had a super power, what would it be?
- Do you like the dawn or the dusk better?
- Why did you start your blog?
- Do you like animation? If yes, which one?
- What genre of music do you like?
- Ice cream or sorbet?
- Do you have turkey for Thanksgiving? If not, what is the alternative?