What is The Blogger Recognition Award?
“The Blogger Recognition Award was created by bloggers as a way of celebrating other within the community. This posts allows us to recognize some of our favourites, and help promote their work and positive influence in the blogging world.”—Chloe @chloethefry
Thank you, Chloe, for my second nomination! Remember to visit her and leave a comment too!
Her blog began as a theatre-based one and evolved into travel, health and beauty and lifestyle.
1. Thank the blogger who’s nominated you and provide a link to their site.
2. Write a post on your site displaying the award logo and explain why you started your blog.
3. Write two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
4. Notify and nominate 15 of your favourite bloggers.
Why I Started My Blog
Another reason that I began my lifestyle blog was to be an outlet for my experiences and reviews. I love to to try new things, new food, new styles, new ways of saving money, movies and books…
Two Pieces of Advice for New Bloggers
1) Choose a niche: Starting with a niche can help you plan your way and style of writing in the beginning. You can also expand afterwards.
2) Write from the heart: It’s important to be grammatically correct and work to have corrected spelling. However, always write from the heart.
My 15 Blogger Nominations
Here are some amazing bloggers that you need to follow: